Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, February 4, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2/4/13)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/




*Not much new to report, but I wanted to keep up my Monday posts...

Books I Read this Past Week...

I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen

*5 STARS out of Stars
*Love this book as did my fourth graders. 
*This will become a staple in my classroom. 









Books I Will (continue to) Read This Coming Week...

The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis

*I am enjoying this book.
*I watched the author interviewed by Oprah and now even more excited to continue this book.








 Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk by Ben Fountain

*This was going to be my pick for my BBC.
*The BBC is my Boy's Blook Club. 
*I have picked another book for that, but will read this on my own. 







Hokey Pokey by Jerry Spinelli 

*Didn't get much time to read this during the week, but hope to find more time to get into this book.
*I have heard great things about it. 







 Geeks, Girls, and Secret Identities by Mike Jung

*Still sitting on my TBR pile, and hoping to get to this soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment