Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5/20/13)



**With it being the end of the school year (12 days as of this posting), I find I don't have a lot of time to read, but the upside of this is that summer reading is just around the corner...

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...

The Runway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen

*We finished this as our class read-a-loud.

*We loved it.

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!!! 




Books I Will (continue to) Read This Coming Week...

 
Rump by Liesl Shurtliff

*This is our current read-a-loud.

*We are loving it and enjoying the story so much.

*A great novel/story to end the year with! 





The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer

*Just started this epic novel, but I believe it is going to be a good one!

*It has been reviewed in so many places, I couldn't pass this one up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment