Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7/22/13)...



**I had a much better week with my personal reading.  It feels good to be back in the groove of daily reading and sharing that reading. 

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...


The Light in the Ruins by Chris Bohjalian

*5 Stars out of 5 Stars! 







The Awesome Almost 100% True Adventures of Matt & Craz by Alan Silberberg

*5 Stars out of 5 Stars! 

 









Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...



Middle School:  How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill by James Patterson

*I am reading this to my summer school class.  We are enjoying it!  






Note and Notice by Kylene Beers & Robert E. Probst

*My current professional book.  









Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein

*My current children's book. 









One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Tropper

*My current adult book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment