Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, August 5, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (8/5/13)...














**I can't believe it is already August.  I only have one month of my summer reading left.  I'm not getting as much reading done as I would like, but what I have read, I've really enjoyed! 

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...



Middle School:  How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill by James Patterson

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!

*This was a great read aloud choice for my summer school class.

*For more information, see my review of the book on earlier post. 





One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Tropper

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars
*See my Review of this Book








The True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp by Kathi Appett

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!
 
*I can't wait to use this as a real aloud with my 4th grade class.







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


Note and Notice
by Kylene Beers & Robert E. Probst

*My current professional book.  

*I'm excited to start the sign-post lessons this fall.  






We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver


*My new adult book.








 Doll Bones by Holly Black

*My new middle-grade book. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment