Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Treat Tuesday #3...

 Treat Tuesday - Swedish Fish

Believe it not, I was only exposed to this delicious treat this past June.

My daughter graduated from high school.  She wanted a dessert table with all of her favorite treats.  One of the items on the table was a bowl of "Swedish Fish".

During the evening, I walked by the table and started to try one of each item.  I was in heaven when I took a little fish out of the bowl and popped it into my mouth.  It was delicious.  I told my daughter how good they were and she said,"You have never had a Swedish Fish before?"  As she said this, she gave me the typical high school girl look! 

Even since the party, I've made sure we have a supply of these tasty little fish available.  They are quite addicting, but oh so tasty.  Enjoy...


Treat Tuesday - Middle Grade Book

 The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick 












Treat Tuesday - Adult Book

A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving



No comments:

Post a Comment