Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friend Friday #10...












Hi!  I’m Will and I’m reading the book called Mal and Chad written by Stephen McCranie.

I think this book is awesome because it has adventures and is just plain awesome.

My favorite part in the story is when they go into Chad's dream because he was dreaming of food while he was hungry.  

The character that I liked best is Chad because he is funny!

I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to make a cool book.

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is is funny.

Reading to me is better than being read to because I get to read to myself. 



*Will is the fourth student in my class to post his thoughts for my "Friend Friday feature."

*He is a fourth grader and read the Mal and Chad books because we will be Skyping with the author next week.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment