Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friend Friday #7...

Hi!  I’m Irene and I’m reading the book called Eva of the Farm written by Dia Calhoun.

I think this book is my favorite because it is really funny and there are a lot of big moments.

My favorite part in the story is when Eva goes to the bead woman because they always have a lot of fun.  

The character that I liked best is Eva because I really like her parents.  


I think the author wrote this book because she likes poetry.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is super fun and it isn't hard.

Reading to me is my 2nd favorite thing to do because I like all the books I have. 



*Irene is a new fourth grader in my class.  She is the first "friend" in our fourth grade class to share a book for my blog.  Thanks Irene for sharing your thoughts.  I don't know this book, but I sure will check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if there is a way to subscribe to your blog via email. My school's literacy coach would like to receive posts this way, and in my attempt to help her, I couldn't figure it out. If you could respond via email, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how to do that, but I will poke around the site and see if I can figure it out. I thought you could get notifications via email when I post something new. Thanks for following the blog...

    ReplyDelete