Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friend Friday #8...

Hi!  I’m Megan and I’m reading the book called Warriors:  A Dangerous Path #5 written by Erin Hunter.

I think this book is adventurous because it is about cats and I don't know why, but I can't get my head out of them.  

My favorite part in the story is when the cats find out there is a dark leader that has risen in the forest because the cats all freak out.  

The character that I liked best is Fireheart because he's the main character.


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to show some fictional reasons for cats' actions.

I would recommend this book to my friends because I LOVE it and it is really fun to read. 

Reading to me is great and fun because there are so many books out there.

PS:  You have to read Warriors in order starting with Warriors #1:  Into the Wild.  If you start reading them, Welcome to the world of Warriors! 



*Megan is a fourth grader in my current class.  She is the second student to post for Friend Friday.  Thanks Megan for the post on the series of Warriors.  I've heard it is a great series, but I have never read one myself.  I will have to give the first book a try!  Happy Reading... 


No comments:

Post a Comment