Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 2, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/2/2013)...















*With workshop week last week, I didn't get much read, but did read ONE incredible book!

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...


Aces Wild by Erica S. Perl

*I started this book last week and will continue this week.










Counting by 7's by Erica S. Perl

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!

*This will definitely be a read aloud this coming year.

*See my review for further thoughts. 




Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


Aces Wild by Erica S. Perl

*My middle-grade book. 









The Girl You Left Behind by Jo Jo Moyes

*My new adult book.

*I read her other book Me Before You which was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment