Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 9, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/9/13)...
















*I'm sure everyone can relate with the craziness of the first week of school.  Needless to say I didn't get much reading done, but do try to squeeze in some reading time each night.

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...


Aces Wild by Erica S. Perl

*I continue to read a chapter or two each day.  

*So far, it is an enjoyable story. 







The Girl You Left Behind by Jo Jo Moyes

*My adult book.

*I read her other book Me Before You which was wonderful.

*I'm not getting to this as much as I would like, but can tell it is going to be a great story. 




Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


 The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

*I just picked this as our first book club selection for my BBC (Boy's Book Club) at school.  

*This will be the first book for our new "season" of reading. 







Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles

*With all the Twitter "chat" going on about this book and the new companion book coming out this week, I couldn't resist downloading this story.  

*I just started it and absolutely love it.   





The Sasquatch Escape by Suzanne Selfors

*This is our "Breakfast with Books" book club selection for September in my fourth grade classroom.   

*I am rereading this book as my students are reading it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment