Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, October 21, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (10/21/13)...














Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...


The Real Boy by Anne Ursu

*4 STARS out of 5 Stars! 




 




The Year of Billy Miller by Kevin Henkes

*3 STARS out of 5 Stars!  










Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...

  
The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes

*My adult book that I'm reading just for myself.   

*Haven't gotten back to this book, but look forward to reading it.   






Treasure Hunters by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein

*My middle-grade novel that I'm reading.

*Enjoying this story very much and can't wait to share with students.  






The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri

*I recently bought this book because I saw it written  up in so many places.

No comments:

Post a Comment