Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, October 7, 2013

Music Monday #5...


"What Does the Fox Say" by Ylvis

*I can't believe I picked this for our Music Monday, but hey what can I say!

*This was just too good to resist sharing with my class.  

*My high school son showed me this video and suggested I use it for Music Monday.

*The writers in my class were thrilled when I showed them what today's song was.

*We watched the video, and then started writing in our notebooks.

*I played the song twice because they were so into their writing.

*Each Monday we respond to a song by writing our thoughts, feelings, and reactions to a song.


Music Monday Selections 2013-2014 (so far)...

Week Number One:  What I Am by Will.i.am
Week Number Two:  Proud by Heather Small
Week Number Three:  Roar by Katy Perry
Week Number Four:  Dreamer by Chris Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment