Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trailer Thursday #13...


The Recess Queen by Alexis O'Neill

*Such a wonderful picture book to share with students. 
*Some great discussions can stem from this book.
*The language, rhythm, and word choice in this story is top notch!  




Enemy Pie by Derek Munson

*This is one of my all-time favorite picture books.
*The story grabs the listener right at page one.
*I love the lesson that can be taught with this book.




Bully by Patricia Polacco 

*This was the first year I shared this book with my students.
*It might have been a tad higher level (content) for my 4th graders, but it worked well.
*There can be great discussions that can come from this story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment