Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 8, 2013

Friend Friday #16...

Hi!  I’m Meghan and I’m reading the book called Smile written by Raina Telgemeier.

I think this book is good because it is very interesting. 

My favorite part of the story is when the girl loses her teeth because it is a good part of the story.

The character that I liked best is the girl who lost her teeth because she is a good character.



I think the author wrote this book because she wanted people to think about teeth. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because it's a really good book.  

Reading to me is fun because I love to read.   


*Meghan is a 4th grader in my class.
*She is one of my most avid readers in class and goes through a book or two each and every day.
*I so enjoy watching her read in class because she is able to get in the "zone" and tune everything out.






No comments:

Post a Comment