Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 22, 2013

Friend Friday #18...

Hi!  I’m Avery and I’m reading the book called Babymouse:  Beach Babe  written by Jennifer and Matthew Holm.

I think this book is weird because her dreams are really weird. 

My favorite part of the story is when she is surfing and then a wave crashes on her because its funny and strange. 

The character that I liked best is Babymouse because she is funny and different. 



I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to make people laugh.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a fun book.  

Reading to me is AWESOME because it is fun and it is my favorite thing to do.  


*Avery is a 4th grader in my class.
*She is a great student and loves to read.
*She has moved beyond graphic novels that she started reading in the fall and has been reading books like Wonder and Out of my Mind.  



No comments:

Post a Comment