Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, November 4, 2013

Music Monday #9...


"Hall of Fame" by The Script and Will.i.am


*I must say this is one of my favorite songs.  It just makes me so happy!

*Sharing the song today with my students brought me so much joy.

*The writers were mesmerized by the video, the story line, and the song itself.

*We wrote about the song's message and what we thought the Hall of Fame was.

*This is an empowering song and one that I know my students will carry with them.

*The process was watch the video, write while we listened to the song, and share after our writing.


Music Monday Selections 2013-2014 (so far)...

Week Number One:  What I Am by Will.i.am
Week Number Two:  Proud by Heather Small
Week Number Three:  Roar by Katy Perry
Week Number Four:  Dreamer by Chris Brown 
Week Number Five:  What Does the Fox Say? by Ylvis 
Week Number Six:  The Rainbow Connection by The Muppets 
Week Number Seven:  Good Time by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen 
Week Number Eight:  Thriller by Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment