Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, December 27, 2013

Friend Friday #23...

Hi!  I’m Lucy and I’m reading the book called The Sasquatch Escape written bSuzanne Selfors.

I think this book is amazing because it is full of adventures.  

My favorite part of the story is they catch the Sasquatch because it is funny.    

The character that I liked best is Pearl, Grandpa, and Dr. Woo because they are funny to read about.  





I think the author wrote this book because for fun and wanted to entertain young readers.   

I would recommend this book to my friends because it's so good and I know they would like it.  

Reading to me is a whole new world because you are in the ZONE!


*Lucy is a fourth grade girl in my class this year.
*She LOVES to read!
*It is great to talk books with her because she has such great insight and takes things to a deeper level than most readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment