Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friend Friday #26...

Hi!  I’m Diego and I’m reading the book called The Valiant Quest for the Misfit Menagerie written bJacqueline Resnick.  

I think this book is fun because there is a bunch of adventures.  

My favorite part of the story is when Alfie fights Grubs because like I said I think there was a lot of adventure and it was interesting to read about their fight.  

The character that I liked best is Alfie because he liked to fight. 



 
I think the author wrote this book because to entertain readers.   

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is funny, sad, and happy.  It has it all.  

Reading to me is fun because you never know what is coming.  


*Diego is a great fourth grade boy in my class.
*He is an avid reader and especially enjoys our "Breakfast with Books" book club selections.
*Diego told me he loved listening to the first book in this series and was excited about this second book.
*He was one of the first readers done with the book.  
*We will be Skyping with the author at the end of January to discuss this book.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment