Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 24, 2014

Friend Friday #27...

Hi!  I’m Kori and I’m reading the book called Giants Beware written bRafael Rosado and Jorge Aguirre.

I think this book is adventurous because the characters go on lots of fun adventures and they are very exciting.  

My favorite part of the story is when they have to escape from the apple hag because it's a fun part of the book.    


The character that I liked best is Claudette because she was very brave and courageous.  

I think the author wrote this book because they wanted to entertain the reader.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it's a really good story.  

Reading to me is relaxing because you can just sit with a book and read!


*Kori is one of my most avid readers.
*She will read anything and everything.
*Her current series is the False Prince series.  
*Kori took a break from the series to quickly read this graphic novel.  
*One of the best parts of my job as a reading teacher is putting books in Kori's lap.  


No comments:

Post a Comment