Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 7, 2014

Friend Friday #29...

Hi!  I’m Avery and I'm reading the book called Wonder and written by R. J. Palacio

I think this book is wonderful because it is about a boy who was born differently. 

My favorite part of the story is Jack stands up for August because it was a nice for him to do and the right thing to do.  

The character that I liked best is Summer because she didn't care what anyone else thought about August. 


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted you to know not to judge a boy by his face.  
I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a wonderful start.  

Reading to me is amazing because it feels like it comes alive.


*Avery is a 4th grade girl in my class this year.
*She and her reading friend Kori love to read the same books. 
*Sometimes they read them at the same time and sometimes they share them after one of them has read it.
*They both read this wonderful book and I loved Avery's opinions on the story.
*It has been a joy to watch all the fantastic books that Avery has read this year.  




No comments:

Post a Comment