Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Trailer Thursday #30...

Trailer Thursday - Friendship/Relationship Books

Me Before You by Jo Jo Moyes
*This is one of my favorite adult novels that I have read in some time.
*With Valentine's Day tomorrow I thought this was the perfect book to promote via book trailer.
*If you haven't read this incredible novel about two very different people, you need to do so today.


Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
*After hearing so much about this book via Twitter, I read it over the holiday break.
*The story was completely enjoyable and I found the story powerful and unique.
*This wasn't your typical high school romance story.  Read it and find the joy with Eleanor and Park.


Wilfred Gordon McDonald Patridge by Mem Fox
*Mem Fox is one of my favorite authors.  This is one of my favorite books from her.
*I love the relationship between the boy and the elderly.
*The book is quite special and every class that I share it with enjoys it to the highest degree.  


When Zachary Beaver Came to Town by Kimberly Willis Holt
*Ever since I have read this book, it has been one of my favorites.
*The novel has been used as a read aloud, a literature group novel, and a book club selection.
*The theme of friendship comes through strong and solid.
*After posting this book trailer, it makes me want to use the book again with my current students.  

No comments:

Post a Comment