Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 14, 2014

Friend Friday #34...

Hi!  I’m Kori and I'm reading the book called The Quirks:  Circus Quirkus written by Erin Soderberg.  

I think this book is a fun story because they all have powers and they have to hide them.  

My favorite part of the story is when Mrs. Deville tells them she used to be in the circus because I would not have predicted that.  

The character that I liked best is Molly because she has to try to help her family fit in.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to entertain the readers.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it's a really exciting book and it was fun to be able to meet the author in person.  

Reading to me is AMAZING because I love to read!

*When Kori found out that Erin Soderberg would be visiting our classroom and joining our "Breakfast with Books", she ordered both copies of books in this series.
*She read them within days.
*Kori then shared them with other readers to read before the author visit.
*She made sure she had them the day of the visit so she could get them personalized.  
*I was so glad that Kori wrote a review of this second book.  This is a must-read series!  



No comments:

Post a Comment