Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 21, 2014

Friend Friday #35...

Hi!  I’m Will and I'm reading the book called The Mark of Athena written by Rick Riordan.

I think this book is AWESOME because it has so much action and it is very adventurous.   

My favorite part of the story is when Annabeth and Percy fall into taruarus  because it was really cool but it makes the fourth mole.  

The character that I liked best is Percy because I've known his since book one.  


I think the author wrote this book because he REALLY wanted to entertain the reader.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because we are all ready it together and it has been so much fun.  

Reading to me is good because I don't have to waste my energy on speaking out loud.  

*It has been so much fun watching Will and his buddies in class reading as much as they have this year.
*They started with the Percy Jackson series and then moved on to the Heroes of Olympus series.  
*The boys that were reading these books would stay in the same place as each other.  They set reading goals.
*The exciting part is how they keep moving on to another series once they finish.  





No comments:

Post a Comment