Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, April 4, 2014

Friend Friday #37...

Hi!  I’m Diego and I'm reading the book called The Loser List written by H.N. Kowitt.

I think this book is awesome because it has action, adventure, and much more.  

My favorite part of the story is when Danny wins the election because then he was treated better.  

The character that I liked best is Jasper because he was really smart. 


I think the author wrote this book because he (or she) had a connection to this story.

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a good book and I think they will like it and like the whole series.  

Reading to me is awesome because there are sad times, happy times, and mad times.  Reading has it all.  


*Diego is a fourth grader in my class.  
*He is on of the students that came in as a student that didn't enjoy reading, but soon began to fall in love with it.
*I think what made the turn for him was the fact that he had lots of choices in what he read.  
*I'm not sure he had those choices before.  
*Diego likes to find a book that is the first in a series and then reads the entire series.  
*He has promoted this book to his classmates in the room.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment