Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, April 18, 2014

Friend Friday #39…

Hi!  I’m Kaltun and I'm reading the book called Walker Bean written by Aaron Renier

I think this book is adventurous because her want to save his grandfather.

My favorite part of the story is when he gets a letter from his grandfather because he was happy that his grandfather wrote back. 

The character that I liked best is Gen because she is brave. 


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted people to read it and enjoy the story. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a really great and a fun book to read. 

Reading to me is knowledge because reading makes you smarter and the more you read the smarter you will become.  


*Kaltun is one of the sweetest girls in my class.
*She is very quiet and a harder worker.
*It is a pleasure to watch her read because she always goes right into the "Reading Zone" and just reads and reads and reads.
*The best part has been to watch her grow from a student that didn't love to read to a student who always has a book with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment