Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 30, 2014

Friend Friday #45...

Hi!  I’m Meghan and I'm reading the book called BFableHaven:  The Dragon Santuary written by Brandon Mull.

I think this book is really awesome because I liked that it has a lot of excitement and scariness.  

My favorite part of the story is when Gavin says that he is Navarog because it is really exciting and horrible at the same time.





The character that I liked best is the poison dragon because it was really cool. 

I think the author wrote this book because he wanted people to have an interesting book. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because I think they would really like it as much as I did.  I would especially tell Irene about it because we like the same kinds of books.  

Reading to me is awesome because I love to read and have found the best books to read this year.  

*Meghan is one of my top-five avid readers in the classroom.
*She reads from the moment she arrives at school until the moment when she leaves.  
*There are many times I have to ask her to put her book down.  Of course that kills me to say it, but you know!
*It has been such fun to watch her pick out books this year and be done with them within days.
*I know reading will always be a huge part of Meghan's life!  






No comments:

Post a Comment