Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wonder Wednesday #45...

Wonder Wednesday - The Love of Reading (Part One)

*This is the first of an on-going series I'm going to post each Wednesday.

*I love posting on Wednesdays because it is all about the WONDERS of books, reading, and all that comes with it. 

*We have six days left of our fourth grade year and I wanted to get my students' thoughts about their reading lives.  



*Each student filled out a reading survey with six questions to respond to.

*I will post their thoughts here on Wednesdays throughout the summer.

*One of my most favorite things to do as an educator is to get feedback from my students.

*Here is a look at a couple of my students' responses from the survey I gave...


STUDENT #1 - Ilhan 

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was okay
because I did not understand what I read. 


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is fun, cool, and the best
because I've read so many books.


This year I learned that as I reader I could read anything I wanted
because we had so many books in our room. 


To me reading is adventuring
because it is fun and cool to do. 


As a reader I'm most proud of everything
because I got mixed up with d and b and more stuff, but now I don't. 


The best thing about reading is everything
because I love reading!  




STUDENT #2 - Masa

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was okay
because I liked it, but not that much. 


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is nice
because when you have extra time during the day you can read! 


This year I learned that as I reader I accomplish a lot 
because I just realized it. 


To me reading is nice
because when I'm bored I can read. 


As a reader I'm most proud of the reading I've done this year
because I liked it and read so many great books. 


The best thing about reading is when you're bored you can read
because I learned it first hand. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment