Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, June 6, 2014

Friend Friday #46...

Hi!  I’m Abhay and I'm reading the book called The Red Pyramid written by Rick Riordan.

I think this book is awesome because it is one of the best books I've read.  

My favorite part of the story is at the beginning because it grabbed me right away and I wanted to keep reading.  

The character that I liked best is Carter because he has an awesome sword.  



I think the author wrote this book because to teach people about Egypt and entertain at the same time.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because I like magic and my friends might like it too.  

Reading to me is sleeping because I can imagine so much stuff.  


*Abhay is a boy that loves to have a book in his hands at all times.
*He normally gravitates toward graphic novels, but he got hooked on this series.
*It was great to watch him read a longer book and share how much he liked it with the rest of the class.
*I hope he continues to find joy in other books/series as he did with this one.  






No comments:

Post a Comment