Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life Lesson #4 (Summer Edition)...

"This Is How a Single Good Deed Can Change The World"

*I ran across this video again while I was "surfing" on YouTube.

*During the school year, I shared this video with my fourth grade class.

*While watching it again this summer I found it even more amazing than the first time.

*There were moments when I felt tears coming while I watched these amazing things people can do.

*What I've learned most from this video is that it doesn't take much.

*If we all do just a little thing for someone else each day and it gets paid forward, I know this world could be a much better place!  

*I hope you enjoy this video I much as I did and share it with someone in your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment