Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 19, 2014

Friend Friday #60...

Hi!  I’m Tommy and I’m reading the book called Wonkenstein written by Obert Skye.

I think this book is great because it is a made up story and so interesting.  

My favorite part in the story is when they found the monster because  it was funny.

The character that I liked best was Rob because he is the main character and I think he is pretty cool.  



I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to write a book for kids that they would enjoy.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is great and funny.

Reading to me is the best and I love it because it is just plain awesome!  


*Tommy is one of my new fourth grade readers in my class.
*He is off and running during our reading workshop.
*I have enjoyed watching him self-select the books he is going to read.  
*After reading this first book in the series, I asked him if he was going to read the next one.  He said he would this year, but he first wanted to try another series in the classroom library.  
*To me, a sign of a true reader.
*Thanks to Tommy for sharing his thoughts about this book.  




No comments:

Post a Comment