Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 26, 2014

Friend Friday #61...

Hi!  I’m Jaden and I’m read the book called The Strange Case of Origami Yoda written by Tom Angleberger.

I think this book is awesome because it is a very interesting and different type of story.  

My favorite part in the story is when he wipes the pee off the window because  it was funny.

The character that I liked best was Tommy because he is the one who wrote the case file and I think he is funny.  



I think the author wrote this book because he thought sixth graders were funny and wanted to write a story about them.  He also must like Star Wars!  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a fantastic book and I know they would like it.  

Reading to me is very fun because you can learn new things as you read!


*Jaden is the third reader in my class to post for Friend Friday.
*This was one of the first books that I book talked with my reading classes. 
*I wanted to promote the final book in the series and also introduce all the books from the series.
*She was very interested in reading it, got a copy of it, and didn't put it down until she was done.
*It was so great to watch her read it every day and get such enjoyment from it.
*One of her goals this year is to read the entire series.  





No comments:

Post a Comment