Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 3, 2014

Friend Friday #62...

Hi!  I’m Brady and I’m read the book called My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish written by Mo O'Hara.

I think this book is cool because of all the funny things that happen in it.  

My favorite part in the story is when the fish turned into a Zombie because it was interesting and very different.

The character that I liked best was the boy because he was the main character and did everything he could to save the fish from his big brother.  


I think the author wrote this book because he thought it would be funny to write this kind of story for kids.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it has a lot of action and kids like to have action in their stories.  

Reading to me is important because it helps you do so many other things.  


*Brady is a fourth grade student in my class.
*This was one of the first books he choose at the beginning of the school year.
*He enjoyed it and would discuss it with me quite often.
*After he finished this book, he went on to the sequel and is excited that there are going to be other books in the series.
*It was fun to see him finish this book and move on to the next because he stated he normally doesn't finish books very often.




No comments:

Post a Comment