Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 10, 2014

Friend Friday #63...

Hi!  I’m Maci and I’m read the book called Camp Babymouse written by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm.

I think this book is awesome because Babymouse is so funny and adventurous.  

My favorite part in the story is when Babymouse does all the activities because she isn't really good at any of them.  

The character that I liked best was Babymouse because she is really funny.  


I think the authors wrote this book because they probably want other people to try new things.

I would recommend this book to my friends because I really liked it and maybe my friends will too. 

Reading to me is great because there is so many things that happen to the character.  


*Maci is an avid reader in my fourth grade class.
*I have many "club sheets" that the students can sign to join those clubs.
*Maci made it a goal of hers to read the entire Babymouse series.
*She recently just finished the final book in the series and was quite proud of herself.
*It is so great when you see a reader enjoy a book/series so much!  




No comments:

Post a Comment