Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Life Lesson #8...

"Too Spooky for Me"

*This week's life lesson is all about having fun.

*Normally my weekly lesson is a bit more serious and ways for all of us to be better people.

*I wanted to share this video clip with my writers because I knew they would enjoy it.

*After viewing the video once or twice, my writers get busy with their notebooks.

*They can write their reactions, thoughts, feelings, reminders, or connections they may have.

*I've used this video before and know that the young writers enjoy the song, words, and visuals.  

Life Lessons from this Year...
Life Lesson #1 - Be Brave
Life Lesson #2 - Be Kind
Life Lesson #3 - Be Courageous
Life Lesson #4 - Be Motivated
Life Lesson #5 - Be a Buddy, Not a Bully
Life Lesson #6 - Be Inspired: Never Give Up on Your Goals
Life Lesson #7 - Be SHOUTful (Shout Your Success)

No comments:

Post a Comment