Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, October 6, 2014

Music Monday #5...

"What Does the Fox Say" by Ylvis

*Sometimes you just have to have some fun with a piece of music.

*There is no real message and/or theme this week.  I know my students will just enjoy this song.

*Even though this song was "hot" last year, I still wanted my students to experience it.

*We watch the video and then the writers write their reactions, thoughts, and feelings.

*I play just the music while the write.  

*If there is time, we have a few of our students share what they wrote.


Music Monday Selections for 2014-2015…

Week #1 = What I Am by will.i.am and Sesame Street Characters
Week #2 = Proud by Heather Small
Week #3 = Dreamer by Chris Brown
Week #4 = Roar by Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment