Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, October 13, 2014

Music Monday #6...


"The Rainbow Connection" from the Muppets

*This week we are going "old school" and heading back in time to my own childhood.

*I remember loving this song as a young boy.  I wanted to share that with my current students.

*When sharing the video/song with the class I wasn't sure of what their reaction would be.

*As I watched them watch the videos I was pleased with their reactions.

*You could have heard a pin drop once they started writing about the music.

*Each Monday they record their thoughts, feelings, reactions, or reminders of the song.

*It is my goal to provide them with a wide range of musical selections!  


Music Monday Selections for 2014-2015…

Week #1 = What I Am by will.i.am and Sesame Street Characters
Week #2 = Proud by Heather Small
Week #3 = Dreamer by Chris Brown
Week #4 = Roar by Katy Perry
Week #5 = What Does the Fox Say by Ylvis

No comments:

Post a Comment