Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 7, 2014

Friend Friday #67...

Hi!  I’m Sofia and I’m read the book called Lunch Lady written by Jarrett J. Krosoczka.

I think this book is awesome because it has lots of details in it and is a great story.  

My favorite part in the story is when the lunch lady defeats the bad guys because it is funny and entertaining.  

The character that I liked best was lunch lady because she is the main character and really what everything is about.  




I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain kids with a great graphic novel.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a very good book and lots of kids in our class are reading it so the ones that aren't will enjoy it like the rest of us.  

Reading to me is awesome and good because it helps people's brain and makes us smarter.  


*Sophia is a sweet, hard working student in my class this year.
*This series was one of the first ones she read at the beginning of the school year.
*She read all TEN books and then moved on to another graphic novel series.  
*She has now moved on to a whole slew of books and has been fun to observe each day during reading workshop.
*As a side note, I can't keep any of the books in this series in our classroom collection. 
*The fourth grade readers love it!  





No comments:

Post a Comment