Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 23, 2015

Friend Friday #76 (BIG Nate)...

Hi!  I am Austin and I read the book called Big Nate written by Lincoln Peirce.



I think this book was awesome because Nate does funny things like play football with a turkey.


My favorite part in the story was when he looked at Penny's hair because he gaged.  




The character that I liked best was Nate because he does wacky and funny stuff.  


I think the author wrote this book because 
he wanted kids to laugh.  


I would recommend this book to our friends because it's a funny book and I know they would laugh like I did.  


Reading to me is good because I liked to read and have read a lot of great books this year.  


*Austin is in my fourth grade homeroom and reading class.

*I would describe him as one of my most avid readers.

*Whenever he has any down time he will head to his desk and pull out his book.

*One of his goals this year was to work his way through the Big Nate series.

*He will read a Big Nate book, then read something else, then go back to another Big Nate.

*I'm always amazed how he can "tune out" the room and get so absorbed in his books.  





No comments:

Post a Comment