Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 30, 2015

Friend Friday #77 (Nnewts)...



Hi!  I am Holden and I read the book called Nnewts written by Doug TenNapel.




I think this book was good because it was interesting to read and had a lot of action.  


My favorite part in the story was when Orione shot the snake king because I like bows and arrows.  



The character that I liked best was Gullimar because he likes magic and so do I.  


I think the author wrote this book because 
he wanted to entertain me with a great book.  


I would recommend this book to our friends because it was recommended to me by my teacher and now I would like to tell other kids about it.  


Reading to me is fun because it is a great way to pace the time and is enjoyable.  


*Holden is in my third reading class.  

*He is such an enjoyable reader to work with.  

*I love to recommend new books to him because he is always so enthusiastic to read anything.

*Holden is a huge fan of Doug TenNepal so anytime I can hand him a new graphic novel from this author he is a happy reader.  



No comments:

Post a Comment