Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 6, 2015

Friend Friday #78 (The Graham Cracker Plot)...

Hi!  I am Kate and I read the book called The Graham Cracker Plot written by Shelley Tougas.


I think this book was awesome because there are so many events that happened in this story.  


My favorite part in the story was when they arrived at the prison because it was probably the most exciting part of the story.  





The character that I liked best was Ashley because she was a crazy character.  


I think the author wrote this book because there
 are not a lot of books that have a story like this.


I would recommend this book to our friends because it has a lot of stuff that happens in it and keeps the reader interested the whole time.  


Reading to me is great because there are so many books and stories out there to read.  



*Our "Breakfast with Book" book club met this morning for our fourth book club of the year.

*We were lucky enough to have the author join us in person.

*The readers had the opportunity to share their thoughts and questions with Shelley.

*Kate was one of the members of the book club that was there this morning and agreed to share her thoughts about the book here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment