Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Friend Friday #81 (The Sasquatch Escape)...

Hi!  I am Julie and I read the book called The Sasquatch Escape written by Suzanne Selfors.


I think this book was interesting because it is adventurous and has lots of action and events in the story.   


My favorite part in the story was when Ben and Pearl were looking for the Sasquatch because lots of fun came around.  





The character that I liked best was Pearl because she was one of the main charters and she was very brave.  


I think the author wrote this book because 
she wanted to entertain the readers.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is so exciting and fun.  


Reading to me is awesome because this book has entertained me and I can't wait to read the other books in the series.  


*Julie is a fourth grade student in my class.  



No comments:

Post a Comment