Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Trailer Thursday #97...

Gaston by Kelly DiPucchio (Picture Book)

*There was a post about this book on The Nerdy Book Club Site

*Check it out here:  A Blog Post about Gaston



The Reading Strategies Book by Jennifer Serravallo (Resource Book)

*This is one of my professional books that I plan on reading this summer.  



Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt (Middle-Grade Novel)

*This is one of my all-time favorite middle-grade novels.  


Orbiting Jupiter by Gary D. Schmidt (Young Adult Novel)

*Colby Sharp recently "tweeted" about this novel and raved about it.  I can't wait for its release.


Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger (Adult Novel)

*Several of my adult reader friends have talked about this novel.  I'm adding it to my TBR list.

No comments:

Post a Comment