Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #96 (Love of Reading - Part Two)...

Wonder Wednesday - The Love of Reading (Part Two)


*This is the second of an on-going series I'm going to post each Wednesday.


*I love posting on Wednesdays because it is all about the WONDERS of books, reading, and all that comes with it. 




*Each student filled out a reading survey with six questions to respond to.


*I will post their thoughts here on Wednesdays throughout the summer.


*One of my most favorite things to do as an educator is to get feedback from my students.


*Here is a look at a couple of my students' responses from the survey I gave...



STUDENT #1 - Matilde

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was horrible because it was just boring and so lonely.  


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is FANTASTIC because it's just fascinating how we all read together and super fun books.  


This year I learned that as I reader I am really fascinated in the "Imaginary Veterinary" books because they make me go on all sorts of imaginary adventures.  


To me reading is super duper great because it is just so cool how many great books are out there.


As a reader I'm most proud of going to every book club this year because not everyone in the class did this.  


The best thing about reading is just reading the book because it makes me feel so good.  




STUDENT #2 - Tommy

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was fun because I liked it.  


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is awesome because I had a lot of fun with the books I read.    


This year I learned that as I reader I liked graphic novels because they are cool to read and have interesting stories in them.  


To me reading is fun because I like it and found so many fun books this year.


As a reader I'm most proud that I finished the entire Big Nate series because it felt great when I was done.  


The best thing about reading is everything because I love everything about books and the stories in them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment