Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #97...

Wonder Wednesday - The Love of Reading (Part Three)

*This is the third of an on-going series I'm going to post each Wednesday.

*I love posting on Wednesdays because it is all about the WONDERS of books, reading, and all that comes with it. 

*Each student filled out a reading survey with six questions to respond to.



*I will post their thoughts here on Wednesdays throughout the summer.

*One of my most favorite things to do as an educator is to get feedback from my students.

*Here is a look at a couple of my students' responses from the survey I gave...



STUDENT #1 - Angelina

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was a little boring because I didn't like read that much.    


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is fun because I am reading really good books that have become my favorites.  


This year I learned that as I reader I don't like big books, but I like graphic novels because it takes too long to finish big books and I can read more graphic novels.  


To me reading is fun when I read my favorite books because I like to read my favorite books.  


As a reader I'm most proud of going to almost all the book clubs because book club is fun especially when we got to Skype with the author.  


The best thing about reading is the escape it gives me because it is relaxing and I can think about someone's else's life for awhile.  




STUDENT #2 - Adam

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was OK because I liked it, but it took away a lot of my free time.  


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is fun because you can learn new things are read really interesting stories.  


This year I learned that as I reader I liked the Big Nate books because they are funny, they are comics, and they are easy to read.  


To me reading is cool because you could learn new things and go to many different worlds.  


As a reader I'm most proud that I finished both the Big Nate and Squish series because the Big Nate series has a lot of books.  The Squish series only had six.  


The best thing about reading is relaxing and finding new books because I loved our reading time because we all were reading and I loved all the new books that I was introduced to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment