Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Friend Friday #100 (The Girl on the Train)...

Hi!  I am Sue and I read the book called The Girl on the Train written by Paula Hawkins.


I thought this book was amazing because the story line and characters are kind of crazy!


My favorite part in the story was 
the beginning as Rachel makes up stories about all the people living in the houses she passes daily because it grabbed my attention and made me curious about her.  



The character that I liked best was probably Rachel because she is a dysfunctional mess and was entertaining to read about.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to entertain and challenge the reader to figure things out.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because 
it is a great page turner with all kinds of twists and turns.  


Reading to me is so relaxing and comforting because it is fun to read and then discuss books with others.  


*Sue is a co-worker of mine at the elementary school I teach at.

*She is an avid reader and it is always a pleasure to talk books with her and share the novels back and forth.  






No comments:

Post a Comment