Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 18, 2015

Friend Friday #108 (Wolves of the Beyond: Lone Wolf)...

Hi!  I am Ava and I read the book called Wolves of the Beyond:  Lone Wolf written by Kathryn Lasky.  


I thought this book was a wonderful story because it has sad parts yet it always turned out alright.


My favorite part in the story was when Foalan is found by Thunderheart the Bear because even thought Foalan is a wolf she takes care of him.  


The character that I liked best was eitherFoalan or Thunderheart because Thunderheart loved Foalan and for Foalan he is cool, interesting, and smart.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to write about a crazy yet awesome journey of an animal.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because 
it's a fantastic book, wolves are one of my favorite animals, and wolves are just so cool.  


Reading to me is fun because we get to hear how someone would express a story.  


*Ava has quite a way with words doesn't she.  She was so excited to be my second "Friend Friday".

*I have not read this series, but after hearing her RAVE about it during class and reading this review, it just might have to go on my TBR pile.  

*I love it when students are so passionate about a book in their life.  I know Ava will persuade other readers to give this book and the series a shot.  





No comments:

Post a Comment