Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 16, 2015

Friend Friday #112 (Mal and Chad Series)...

Hi!  I’m Will and I’m reading the book called Mal and Chad written by Stephen McCranie. 


I think this book is awesome because it has adventures and is just plain awesome.





My favorite part in the story is when they go into Chad's dream because he was dreaming of food while he was hungry.   


The character that I liked best is Chad because he is funny!


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to make a cool book.


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is is funny and kids my age love these kinds of books.  


Reading to me is better than being read to because I get to read to myself and go into other lands.  


*I always love introducing this series to my readers.  The three books are always a HIT.

*Will went through the three in the series in like two days.  

*I have a long waiting list for other students waiting to read them.  

*Each year I have to buy new copies because they are so worn and tattered by the time everyone gets done with them.  A sign of a great book!  







No comments:

Post a Comment