Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, January 8, 2016

Friend Friday #122 (The Notebook of Doom)...


Hi!  I am Will and I read the book/series called The Notebook of Doom written by Troy Cummings.





I think this book/series is great because I think they are funny and really addicting to read.     


My favorite part in the story is when the mummy was covered in bubble wrap because I thought it was funny and you don't usually read about that type of thing happening.  




The character that I liked best was Rip because he was the best and most awesome character.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to write a series for kids to read and be entertained by.  This is one of the best series I've read.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is really funny, they aren't too long, and there is lots of fun stuff that happens in the books.  


Reading to me is cool and awesome because it is one of my most favorite things to do.  I read nine of the books in this series in just one week.  


*Will is one of my most avid readers in the class.

*I actually have to tell him to put the books away when we are doing other tasks during the day.

*He will read anything and everything.

*It is interesting because he prefers to read shorter material at school but reads longer books at home.

*As I watched him read this entire series (or the nine books I have in the room) during this past week, I knew I wanted him to be our Friday blogger.  




No comments:

Post a Comment