Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, January 25, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1/25/16)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week… 




The Terrible Two Get Worse by Jory John and Mac Barnett

*Middle-grade novel

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!

My Book Review





The Gilded Razor by Sam Lansky

*Adult Memoir

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!  

My Book Review





Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 



Magruder's Curiosity Cabinet by H.P. Wood

*My adult ARC novel









The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens

*My adult novel for BBC (Boy's Book Club)









The War that Saved by Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley

*My middle-grade novel









Counting Thyme by Melanie Conklin

*My middle-grade novel

I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
*My young-adult novel











Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde


*My adult novel on audio

No comments:

Post a Comment