Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, April 22, 2016

Friend Friday #136 (Amulet #2 by Kazu Kibuishi)

Hi!  I'm Hanh and I read the book called Amulut - The Stone Keeper's Curse written by Kazu Kibuishi


I think this book was AMAZING because it has great adventures and trying to defeat the elf king.  



My favorite part in the story is when at the end their mom survived because it was a happy moment and the mom was in a deep sleep.  She needed an anecdote.  




The character that I liked best was Trellis because he helped the stone keeper when she was in trouble.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to create a series that would entertain kids with a great adventure.  These are awesome books to read.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it has nice amazing adventures and it has long chapters which I like.  


Reading to me is great because I love graphic novels and chapter books.  I would read all the time.  


*Hanh is one of those students that reads all the time.  
*She is also the student I have to ask to put away her books when we NEED to do other things.
*Hanh loves the different graphic novel series I have in the room.
*It has been fun to see her stretch and read from other genres. 
*When given the choice, she will always resort back to graphic novels!  



No comments:

Post a Comment